Internship (Kailua-Kona, HI or Remote)
Kona Equity HQ
Spring & Summer 2020, flexible
Kona Equity is the latest micro private equity firm and the first in Hawaii on the Big Island. We work with the growing cohort of founders who cannot take their company to the next level with the existing resources. Kona acquires luxury companies and drives incremental value across the portfolio fueling more growth and opportunity.
That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for someone who is good at wearing many hats. You will play a pivotal role in the identity of Kona Equity as we look to expand. We are looking for someone who is good at developing a marketing strategy to drive awareness of a brand and connecting the right audience to our platform.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Work with founder of Kona Equity to develop a marketing strategy to drive awareness of Kona Equity’s mission.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns, both online and grassroots.
- Identify and reach out to entrepreneurs and CEOs of luxury businesses.
Reasons to Take This Internship:
- Gain experience helping build a private equity firm from the ground up. We are committed to giving our interns a great professional development opportunity, one they finish with valuable, real skills they can use in the future.
- Current eligible students can earn school credit.
- Credit on the website.
- Flexible schedule; options to work in-office and/or remotely.
- Free lunch at the office!
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with “Marketing Intern” in the email subject line. In the email, attach a resume and explain why you are interested in the position, what you hope to gain from the internship, and your availability (earliest possible start date and hours available per week).